|Job Title:||Quality Supervisor|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
- Plan and develop quality systems requirements, Polices, Procedures, Specification and Manuals.
- Ensure all approved requirements of QMS / Food safety, Polices, Procedures, Specification and manuals accessible in read-only formats to all relevant person.
- Develop, supervise, execute, monitor and control the quality objectives and activities to facilitate continual improvement in the CIM processes
- Adopt a systematic approach to quality and food safety systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Commodity Conformance: Maintain and update CIM quality related documentation ( Specifications, Testing Protocols, Sampling Procedures )
* Report confirmation of compliance with regard to customer specifications and requirements.
* Ensure purchase contracts covers all customer specifications and requirements.
* Report Incoming Material Inspection results in relevant scope.
* Report compliance with requirements of Sampling, Non-conforming, Damaged Goods and waste control & disposal.
* Liaise with internal and external QC Labs for tests required and collate reports or quality certificates.
* Liaise with Packaging unit with regards to issues of packaging materials used for handling the commodities and report any issues to execution team.
* Retain and maintain all quality records, customer specifications, Lab test results, quality certificates to an agreed period.
* Ensure and report quality plans, GMP, GSP, cleaning and pest control are done effectively and as planned.
* Act as a focal point for commodity fumigation when is required and supervise fumigation.
* Report Prolong storage of commodities in warehouses.
* Conduct onsite training with regard Handling, Storing and dispatching issues to leverage the FSMS culture.
* Conduct internal audits and ensure the findings are closed within the agreed time line.
* Focal point for report on complaint and traceability.
* Report marketing information and quantities movements.
* Ensure traceability.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc degree in Engineering /Food Science/ Chemistry / Agriculture
- Quality and food safety certificates
- At least 5 yearâ€™s experience minimum in related field
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge in food manufacturing processes
- Team work player
- Soft skills( Good communication& presentation skills)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good computer skills(MS Office applications)
- Trainer Skills
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .