|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
|Location:||Khartoum & Upcountry|
- Ensure effective implementation of developed quality systems requirements, Polices, Procedures, Specification and Manuals.
- Execute, monitor and control the quality objectives and activities to facilitate continual improvement in the CIM processes
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Regulator Inspection for CIM Stores and goods within execution chain.
â€¢ Vessel and container inspection before & during loading on site
â€¢ Follow up Incoming Material Inspection, Non-conforming and Waste disposition.
â€¢ Follow up GMP, Cleaning, and Pest control
â€¢ Follow up fumigation process and contactor on site
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B Sc degree in Engineering /Food Science/ Chemistry / Agriculture
- Quality and food safety certificates
- Lead auditor certificate
- Skills & Knowledge
- 2 years minimum experience
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge in food manufacturing processes
- Team work player
- Soft skills( Good communication& presentation skills)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good computer skills(MS Office applications)
- Trainer Skills
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .