|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Engineer|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
|Location:||Sayga Free Zone â€“ PZU|
To monitor, analyze and perform all quality activities to insure all Inspection check & samples were complying with specification & standard as per company quality manual.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To inspect and perform any raw, in process & finished good materials against IMP and carry out required pest control solution.
- To inspect and perform any quality check, GMP, GSP & GHP in assigned plants & warehouses to ensure excellent implementation
- To collect required samples as per quality protocol or upon request from a variety of locations for required test analysis.
- To analyze all samples delivered the laboratory according to the approved laboratories methods techniques to ensure results out accuracy.
- To inspect and analyze raw material, in process and finished goods samples to check their conformity with required specification & standard to meet company quality manual.
- To inspect and perform required tests for outside samples to compare with our specification & standards.
- To generate non-conformity report in case of any raw material, in process and finished goods were not complying with our specification & standards.
- To follow and implement all ISO, HSE, GMP, IPM and Laboratory procedures to insure good practice and safe operation.
- To provide and generate new ideas for Labrotary activities to insure continual improvement.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc. Degree on Food technology or related field
- Minimum two years in Quality Assurance & Control
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge in Food industries
- Knowledge in Grain & Finished good Pest Experience (indicate depth & breadth)
- Health and Safety awareness
- Good Computer skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Team work spirit
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .