|Job Title:||Products & Services Sales Representative|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
Promote Mining Supplies & Services to the mining industry.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Submit quotations to customers in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain a weekly and monthly customer call schedule and provide copies thereof to his/her supervisor.
- Provide reports on local market trends to his/her supervisor.
- Create, record and maintain customersâ€™ contacts data in a CRM system.
- Compile forecasts for approval by management when required.
- Adhere to the sales budget.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- A University degree.
- Formal qualification in equipment/services sales.
- Formal qualification in drilling.
- 3-4 yearsâ€™ experience in same or related field.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Ability to deal and negotiate effectively with external parties at all levels.
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with HODs & Suppliers.
- Numerate, analytical, attention to details.
- Intensive knowledge of the minerals industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Able to multitask and work on a variety of activities simultaneously.
- A strong sense of teamwork.
- Fluency in English language.
- Knowledge / experience of marketing mining supplies & services.
- Knowledge / experience of mining & geology.
- Experience with computer and MS Office Apps (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.