Performance & Engagement Specialist
|Job Title:||Performance & Engagement Specialist|
|Company:||DAL Engineering Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Human Resources & Administration|
To ensure the delivery of effective and recognition and performance engagement solutions/initiatives in support of the implementation of a High Performance and Engagement Culture (HPEC) across DED. As an enabler of this role, keeping employees informed, engaged and inspired through effective communication mechanisms and engagement initiatives will be key outcomes in embedding a culture of high performance and engagement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Recognition and Performance Engagement Operationalization
- Provide operational and administrative support and logistics for the implementation of recognition and performance engagement initiatives in support of team objectives and deliverables to promote a High Performance and Engagement Culture (HPEC).
Employee Engagement & Performance Planning
- Provide an annual Engagement and Performance HR Calendar with pre-defined and approved engagement activities and key HR processes to enable a well-informed culture of High Performance and Engagement across the business. This will include key HR process timelines, HR Events, Engagement Campaigns, and Recognition & Reward campaigns/programs.
HR Brand Visibility and Culture Reinforcement
- Ensure the HR Brand is integrated across all HR value streams in order to build a brand that reinforces the desired business culture, is highly visible and consistent and reinforces employee affiliation and connection to the business. Part of this role will be to provide guidelines and monitoring to all HR areas for the adoption of one HR brand in order to promote a highly visible, strong, compelling and consistent HR brand and DED Culture.
Employee Engagement & Communication
- Support the creation of HR branded employee engagement and communication mechanisms in support of the DED High Performance and Engagement Culture (HPEC) Framework. This will include the provision HR engagement events, programs and campaigns in alignment with the annual HR calendar making use of effective communication channels and methods to capture target audiences and keep them informed, included and engaged around key HR initiatives.
Performance Management Process Compliance and Business Support
- Provide ongoing monitoring and tracking of all DED Business unit departments against annual performance management cycle timelines and submissions to report against non-compliance for follow-up and escalation. This will also include ongoing support to assist with line manager and employee capability building against expected compliance measures e.g. annual performance cycle timelines, key deliverables, related policies, processes and system updates.
Employee Recognition & Appreciation
- Ensure the start to end delivery of Employee of the Month awards and other special employee recognition awards and appreciation activities and/or events to enable a culture of recognition, praise and appreciation for good work delivered.
Employee Wellness Culture
- Provide ongoing employee wellness initiatives that support a working environment that promotes, safety, wellness and work life balance. As part of this role the DED Gym and Clinic will be an area of responsibility where the promotion and marketing of wellness campaigns, services and offerings to track utilization and the creation of a supportive work environment will be expected.
Employee Metrics and Reporting
- Update data against key engagement initiatives and activities to enable the analysis of engagement metrics and report against trends, risks, uptake and utilization all areas of responsibility under Employee Engagement: Performance Compliance, HR Brand, Employee Communication, Employee Wellness and Employee Recognition & Appreciation
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Degree in HR or Social Sciences
- Relevant HR Certification and Accreditation
- 5 -8 years + Experience in HR Role of which 5 years need to be at an advisory or specialist level
- Minimum 5 years + work experience in performance, engagement, and culture related work
- Minimum 5 years + experience in a multinational or in a diversified group within Sudan
- 3 Years + Africa and/or Middle East experience
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Performance Management
- Organizational Culture and Design
- Recognition and Reward
- Culture & Brand Management
- Employee Relations
- Office Administration & Logistics
- Data Maintenance and Reporting
- Events Management & Planning
- Performance Management
- Organizational Culture and Design
- Project Management
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- MS Office Suite (Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Projects) and Visio, Tableau Reporting
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .