|Job Title:||Parts Team Leader (Madani)|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||senior-level (7+ years)|
|Job Category:||Engineering – Mechanical|
Lead parts operations team to ensure supplying of spare parts at the right time and appropriate cost, and to ensure customer satisfaction with part service of all franchises, and to manage and control centralized parts inventory practices and procedures aiming at meeting certain inventory KPIs (key performance indicators).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage , control and ensure:
- All Emergency, indent and stock orders were placed at the right time and proper follow up is made, processing, shipment, documentation correctness (invoice-AWB, bills of lading, certificates, etcâ€¦), arrival at ports and clearance at the shortest possible time.
- Orders were reviewed and Monitored for value and freight prior sending.
- Overall counterâ€™s sales process.
- To monitor the supply chain lead time on monthly basis to insure compliance of all orders with the stated lead time.
- Proper coordination between the part department and the service department.
- To communicate and follow up parts RFQs, and coordinate with the accounts department for all due invoices to ensure the flow of spare parts without any payment restrictions.
- To review and conduct Backorders status and analysis and insure proper communication with end users is made and Determine Reasons For Emergency Purchases.
- To follow up with logistics coordinator and DAL clearance to ensure all E/O, indent and stock orders are cleared in the shortest possible time and transported at the right time.
- To insure proper execution of customerâ€™s consignments and/or deliveries from free zone areas.
- To improve image of dealer when handling customer complaints with regard to parts services.
- To control parts inventory level so as to achieve the targeted turnover and availability percentage.
- To set and update accurate Order Points (Max &Min).
- Monitor Non-Stock items to be added to inventory in accordance with parts policy.
- To Monitor and Control Stores and consignments (Perpetual Stock Checks and Counts Process).
- Prepare, comment on and circulate Inventory Management Reporting Package (Stock T/O + Adjusted T/O + Service Percentage + DCAL, etc).
- To monitor, analyze and comment on Slow Moving Items and take appropriate action (Prepare Return Lists, campaigns, etc).
- Control all stock adjustments.
- Keep up to date and accurate documentation of all inventory transactions.
- To Identify And List Obsolete Parts And Prepare For Adjustments.
- Supervise all warehouse activities and Inventory controllers.
- To Provide Technical Support to PSSRâ€™s And Counter Sales Representatives as Necessary.
- Review and comment on the
- Sales report from counter.
- Daily sales Position (MTD sales report).
- Weekly emergency order status report.
- Weekly indent order status report.
- Monthly landed cost revision reported to management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B.SC Mechanical /Electrical Engineering.
- MBA (Preferable).
- Supply chain Management certifications (Preferable)..
- 13 Years in Parts Operations in a CAT dealer or 15 Years in Parts Operations in Similar Machine/ Automotive Dealer
- Two years in service environment
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Technical Service Skills, product line and new product line knowledge.
- Profound knowledge of: Inventory management, spare parts categories, Reference materials usage, Proper selling techniques, Warehouse policies and procedures, supply chain management.
- Finance and accounting basic knowledge (budgeting, forecasting, planning, costing..ect)
- Very Versatile In Electronic Parts Catalogues.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Process management skills.
- Planning and superior organizing skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Problem solving and analytical ability.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Customer relations management.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.