|Job Title:||Parts & Service Sales Representative|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
Promote and support Sutrac product support services sales activities to ensure that parts & services sales targets are achieved at the desirable company levels with customer full satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishing annual business plan, effectively & efficiency covering the market by performing site & office visits as well as technical analysis inspections (TA1, GET inspection and CTS).
- Continuously update customersâ€™ accounts (clientâ€™s database, population, address, etc) and update the SMS system accordingly.
- Sell parts and lubricant products as well as services and repair options.
- Promote & sell special marketing programs (CSAs, Oils, EISP components…).
- Monitor and report activities in the market place (marketing intelligence).
- Keep outstanding internal & external customer relationships.
- Be able to use the PSSR selling tools (CTS Handbook, CSA selector, PSKs…).
- Keep developing and training him/her self.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering prefer Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Caterpillar Sales Certification.
- 2 years in product support sales role.
- 1 year field maintenance experience.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- Presentation and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge in all MS office applications
- Fluency in English and Arabic
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .