|Job Title:||Parts Sales Advisor|
|Company:||DAL Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
- To advice and handle sales and quotation processes to the workshop in order to achieve sales target and customer satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quote and issue the final invoices for customers in order to provide them with the needed goods.
- Generate a daily/weekly/monthly report stating the sales value in order to compare it with target and registering the lost sales in the system.
- Update workshop requisitions in order to ensure completed jobs are picked up by workshop.
- Provide workshops with daily ETA reports.
- Report and control all cash transactions on a daily basis.
- Arrange and coordinate the display of products in the branch in order to attract, market and acquire new clients.
- Assist & advice customers about products specification to support customerâ€™s decision in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure optimal stock is available in the Branch; monitor all stock transfer on daily basis.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or closely related field.
- 3 Years+ in sales.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Sales & marketing.
- Customer relationship management.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to speak, read and present professionally in both English and Arabic
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .