|Job Title:||Parts Order Controller|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)|
- Maintain and follow up and receipt of invoices and shipping documents for all emergency, stock and indent orders from suppliers to insure accurate, timely stocking of spare parts.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To prepare and send all orders (emergency, warranty, indent and stock) for parts to EMS Dubai.
- To receive order acknowledgement, OAEL report, doing the necessary corrections to OAEL, shipping status, receipt of documents, auditing the documents against orders, advising the logistics coordinator for clearance.
- To deliver the emergency and stock orders invoices and packing lists to warehouse supervisor to check and receive incoming parts.
- To release orders into stock upon receiving the checked, signed, dated and timed suppliersâ€™ invoices from warehouse supervisor.
- To check the availability of the short items periodically.
- To claim discrepancies, damaged or wrong-shipped parts when reported from warehouse and documented by inventory controller to suppliers immediately.
- Keep up to date information related to every order status.
- Assist in managing transfer between branches.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- University degree
- B.Sc in Business Administration.
- 2 Years In Cat Dealer or 4 Years In Similar Machine/ Automotive Dealer.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Very Versatile In Using MS Office Environment.
- Posses basic Process management knowledge and warehouse Policies and Procedures basic knowledge.
- Accounting Background Is Highly Preferable.
- Time management skills.
- Administrative skills (accuracy, measurement, consistency)
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.