|Job Title:||Parts Inventory Controller|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Supply Chain (Logistics, Procurement, Warehousing, Transport)|
- Assist on maintaining and Managing Centralized Parts Inventory Control to ensure perfect inventory management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist on controlling Parts Inventory levels so as to achieve the targeted turn-over and availability.
- To maintain Regular Stock Replenishment Process.
- Conduct perpetual Stock Checks and Counts Process.
- To determine and Review Protective Stocks frequently and advise replenishment orders & quantities.
- Distribute Stock Parts among stores after Arrival.
- Follow up and insure emergency Parts order are invoiced and delivered.
- Perform stock adjustments as directed by inventory supervisor.
- Maintain proper and accurate Item master entries.
- Report on inventory value on daily basis.
- Manage parts locations on system.
- Emergency and stock order screening.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc in Engineering Discipline
- 2 Years in Spare-parts Business in Same or higher Position.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Technical Service Skills.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Very Versatile In Electronic and hard copy Parts Catalogues.
- Microsoft office Knowledge (excel, word)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Familiar with Heavy machinery operating systems.
- Multi tasking skills
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.