|Job Title:||Operations & Compliance Admin|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||0-2 Years Experience|
|Job Category:||Administrative Support|
The purpose of the job is to ensure all procuremnt transactions are authorized, documented and in line with the company policies and procedures.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain an acurrate and in time documentatios and filling for all procurement transactions .
2. Follow up closely with procurement and finance the status of all pending POs and PRs on a daily basis.
3. Ensure updating all the procurement transactions in the Share point system in real time basis.
4. Provide support to the direct supervisor on the various activities.
5. Follow up closely with procurement and finance the status of all pending POs and PRs on a daily basis.
6. Analyze the data on various activities in operations to generate reports as required.
7. Maintain an acurrate and in time documentatios and filling for all procurement transactions.
8. Ensure updating all the procurement transactions in the Share point system in real time basis.
9. Daily contact with the team on the ground to collect data on the quantity/quality received to facilitate settlement process.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
Business Administration in Bachelor Degree
Required Skills & Knowledge:
1. Computer skills .
2. Communication skills .
3. Documentation and reporting skills
.4. Analytical thinking skills.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.