|Job Title:||Media and Communication Supervisor|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||CR& Communication|
Responsible for performing research and providing insights regarding the market, economy, trends, competitors, public opinion, and current campaigns using Media (Traditional Media and Social Me-dia Outlets). Assist organization in identifying appropriate media channels for their specific business needs, and assist in tailoring campaigns to the target audience. Track performance of various media initiatives and develop/implement changes to improve business results. Also facilitating communication throughout projects and coordinating them.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Tracking company performance on media
- Read and analyze different media outlets
- Create reports based on media analysis
- Research and analyze current and projected market and economic trends
- Communicating with media outlets as well as Ministry of Culture and Media.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Journalism/ business studies/ International media/ Communications/ Media studies/ Economics and Management or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 yearsâ€™ experience Paid or voluntary work experience as a Media Analyst or any position related to Media Relations/Marketing/Economics/PR
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media outlets (radio, newspapers, websites â€¦etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Effective organizational abilities
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Analytical and Numerical skills
- Computer literacy
- Writing skills
- Public Speaking and presentation skills
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.