Job Logistic Officer Almanna Foods
Almanna Foods is a company designated for the production of consumables located in Khartoum- Sudan and RAK-UAE, the company was established as a subsidiary of the much larger corporation, Almanna Group with the plan to undertake the food industry.
We are currently working on a multitude of projects and experiencing a period of rapid expansion, The Company prides itself in the quality of its products and seamless delivery, we pay tremendous attention to detail, and meticulously prepare for the release of future products.
Almanna foods hope to provide all with a variety of food items in the near future.
The logistic Officer will be responsible for making shipping arrangements for inbound and outbound. Negotiate prices with logistic companies/shipping companies and freight forwarders to ensure availing of the best market rate. Providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of Almanna Foods.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow up materials stock at warehousing reports & specifying ordering point.
- Mastering the whole logistic cycle of acquiring materials.
- Estimating lead-time starting from the end-user request up to receiving materials at the warehouse.
- Coordinating with all government parties, Banks, and any other entities in order to fulfill the required needed docs for clearing.
- Reporting all logistic procedures with timing & highlighting deviations that take place from all concerned sides (custom agent & our company side).
- Reporting Status for all materials coming in the pipeline.
- Mastering whole documentation work regarding the whole chain of the supply.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of overall logistics activities and act as a focal person for related cost reduction initiatives.
- Engaging in various supply chain functions as per the need.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
- BSc degree in management/business or any related field.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in logistic area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Accuracy under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested Applicant to send an updated CV to : [email protected]
Deadline for Application: Sep 17, 2020
Please write the Job Title on Subject Line
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified