Job Production Manager For Peanuts Processing Factory in El Daein East Darfur, the factory belongs to a large Multi-Activities Company
- Deliver the Production Plan to reach the company targets, and meet the Company Business Plan Results.
- Owns the production manual, standard operating procedures, machinery catalogues, layouts, information leaflets, etc.., and follow their instructions and guidelines.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of the production department within company policies and procedures.
- Maintain the Inventory and storage of raw materials and finished products to match the Production Plan
- Responsible to monitor work in progress on continuous basis and manage the inventory effectively. To review the WIP and inform superior for any shortfalls and plan production process accordingly. To coordinate with Asst. engineers to manager, rectify the shortfalls and initiate corrective action avoid any abnormal shortages.
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labor and equipment to meet production targets and customer satisfaction.
- Develop Production Planning Systems (tracking key factor results vs. projections submitted to planning
- Adheres to product specification requirements throughout the manufacturing process to maintain the desired product quality results.
- Maintains adequate knowledge of products and equipment to ensure the ability to direct employees to perform the job properly.
- Responsible to minimize the process losses in all areas. Responsible to ensure that all required tests for raw material, In-progress material have been effectively carried out, in coordination with Quality control, before using the raw material for production.
- Reporting any abnormality w.r.t machinery or utility and coordinate with superior for timely completion of tasks.
- Prioritize, implement, assess, and renew performance of the plant KPI’s
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum ten years practical manufacturing experience (the latest five years in similar position preferably in food processing experience, supervisory experience, manufacturing knowledge and understanding of yields, plant efficiencies, and operations procedures).
- Knowledge of spreadsheet, word and order processing, and inventory software.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Able to lead problem solving and troubleshooting efforts associated with high-level process issues.
- Strong problem solving, math, and analytical skills.
- Ability motivate, train and coach employees to encourage optimum performance and engagement.
- Good planning and priority setting skills.
- Ability to work in varying production environments
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to:
Please write the Job Position as your E-mail subject
Closing Date 10 Nov, 2019