Job External Relation & CSR Manager CTC Group
Company: CTC Group
- Proactively manage the Corporate Identity of the Group through traditional and new media channels to meet the objectives of CTC Group and oversee and manage the quality of other external communications and briefs as per CTC Group stated standards and targeted audience.
- Oversee the development and implementation of CTC Group’s social responsibility activities ensuring that social responsibility objectives are met and that all practices, processes, products and procedures are ethical, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or any related field
- (10-15) years of extensive experience in Public Relations, Communications or Community Development in a similar industry of which (3-5) years on a managerial post.
Skills and Competencies:
- Budget Preparation and Management.
- Strategic Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Project Management
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English.
- Computer Literacy.
- Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Time Management.
- Detailed knowledge of Customer Insights, CRM techniques, Governmental policies and regulations and updates on the same.
- People Management
How to Apply
To apply please send your CV mentioning the position title in the email subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 20/11/2019