Job Business Development Manager
Digital Marketing Agency
The Business Development Manager is responsible for exploring new opportunities,
promoting and marketing our Translation and Localization services to potential prospects.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Perform market research to explore potential business opportunities in various industries
- Work together with Project Management Team in developing new client accounts
- Establish meetings with prospects and provide presentations to promote company’s services
- Analyze prospects’ requirements and suggest solutions based on company’s service offerings
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation
- Minimum 2 years experience with proven track record in sales and business development
- Sound knowledge in IT and Internet
- Must have at least 1 years of customer-service working experience
- Experience with contracting and negotiating.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team player and self-motivated
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
To apply this opportunity, please submit your CV, salary expectation as well as a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org