|Job Title:||Hygiene Officer|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Catering, Food Service|
Hygiene Officer is responsible for supporting good Health and Safety practices within the Food Manufacturing process,also identify potential problems and develop ways to improve processing through training provided.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To implement food safety standards / codes & SOPs for cleaning schedules and their implementation, along with the chief steward.
- Provide in-house training to staff that tailored to different levels and job type like kitchen, service, stewarding, maintenance, and all other applicable such as goods receiving and storage etc. including new staff orientation To advise food handlers on the proper food handling practices and ensure their observance.
- Ensure Food Hygiene and Sanitation SOPs at all production areas, serving area, dish-washing, utilities, receiving storage and waste handling areas are implemented.
- Conduct risk analysis of whole food chain & implementing QC protocol while receiving incoming supplies.
- Identify key areas of risk in various food operations for early remedial actions like structural / operational deficiencies or infrastructure refurbishment. Points.
- Maintain the traceability & product identification system across food chain. Manage and maintain food safety documentation and records periodically review the food safety system.
- Act as a focal point of contact with the Food and Environmental Hygiene Department.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor / Master degree in Food Science/ Food Hygiene/ Industrial hygiene/ Microbiology .
- Trained in Food Hygiene Level 3 /4 or PIC & HACCP/ FSMS /IOSH National General Certificate .
Required Skills & Knowledge:
Â· Good Understanding on Kitchen operations, associated risk and Food Born illness .
Â· Experience of managing teams in a pressurized environment within strict timelines .
Â· Good communication .
Â· Experience in conducting training .
Â· Fluency in English & Arabic .
Â· Desktop applications .
Â· Can manage long and unconventional working hours .
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.