|Job Title:||HSE Officer|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Health & Safety|
- To evaluate and implement DAL Mining HSE policies/procedures in order to achieve ultimate goal of Zero-incident and provide on-site support to ensure compliance of all employees and all crew personnel.
- Support to Drilling Department in liaison with the HSE Supervisor, for all issues related to HSE at the drilling sites.Review and coordinate with Drilling Site Manager/Supervisor the planned activities to guarantee full compliance with all HSE minimum requirements during the jobs execution.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and coordinate with Drilling Site Manager/Supervisor the planned activities to guarantee full compliance with all HSE minimum requirements during the jobs execution.
- Assure that all safety incidents and accidents are properly reported and investigated and lessons learned are shared and issue the respective documentation as established in procedures.
- Promote HSE on site, motivate personnel to safe behavior and organize information campaigns.
- Perform hygiene inspections at the camp and rig site.
- Periodically check on the state of fire fighting equipment and all safety signs and posters.
- Perform environmental inspections and waste disposal and segregation procedures and ensure strict compliance with the waste management procedures and ESIA.
- Report on daily basis to HSE Supervisor, all activities carried out and planned for the next day, anomalies, near misses, incidents, accidents and any unsafe condition or observed behavior that could be affecting the HSE performance.
- Travels to each job checking HSE compliance.
- In charge of Induction process for new personnel incomers.
- Participate on the preparation and perform the HSE meetings and proceed as instructed (daily, weekly and monthly frequency), attend all site planning, progress and other appropriate site meetings, particularly those where subcontractors are involved.
- Journey Management.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Engineering or Science B.SC preferable on Mining industry disciplines.
- NEBOSH International General Certificate
- HSE basic courses (Fire Fighting, First Aid & CPR, Journey Management, Defensive
- Driving, Incident/Accident Investigation, Confined Space, Work on Height, etc.)
- IOSH Managing/Leading Safely.
- 3 + years in HSE position of experience in a technical and management safety roles in the Mining Industry.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency in computer literacy.
- A strong sense of team-work and ability to both manage and execute programs.
- Fluency in English Language
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.