|Job Title:||HSE officer|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
|Location:||Khartoum/Garri Free zone|
- Ensure effective implementation of developed safety & occupational health & environmental systems requirements.
- To develop safe operation Polices, Procedures, Specification and Manuals, HSE plan (execute, monitor, audit sites), and ensure compliance with HSE standard, and legal requirements.
- To conduct HSE training plan, provide site safety leadership, and improve HSE performance using key performance indicators.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Safety Officer is responsible for monitoring and assessing hazardous and unsafe situations, and conduct risk assessment for all operation and design risk migration measures so far as reasonable practicable.
- Issue and execute annual workplace inspection plan and conduct unplanned inspection.
- Issue and execute annual HSE training plan.
- Issue and execute annual Walk the Talk plan.
- Contributing on developing, implement, and monitor HSE policy, Procedures for Dal Food Company that aligned with dal food HSE policy and procedure.
- Correct unsafe acts or conditions through the regular line of authority.
- May exercise emergency authority to prevent or stop unsafe acts when immediate action is required.
- The Safety Officer maintains awareness of active and developing situations.
- Ensures there are safety messages in each Incident Action Plan.
- Participate in planning meetings to identify any health and safety concerns inherent in the operations daily work-plan.
- Review the Incident Action Plan for safety implications.
- Investigate accidents that have occurred within incident areas.
- Conducts toolbox meetings.
- A HSE Officer is part of the project safety council and leads all efforts to enhance safety.
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
- Promotes safe practices at the job site.
- Enforces safety guidelines.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Conducts investigations of all accidents and near-misses.
- Reports to concerned authorities as requested or mandated by regulations.
- Conducts job hazard analysis.
- Watches out for the safety of all workers and works to protect them from entering hazardous situations.
- Coordinates registration and removal of hazardous waste.
- Serves as the link between state and local agencies and contractors.
- Receives reports from and responds to orders issued by Department of Labor.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- B Sc degree in Engineering /environmental / Chemistry / Agriculture/ food science.
- NEBOSH or OSHA / basic firefighting / accident investigation / risk assessment / TOT certificates.
- Internal audit certificates (OHS ISO 45001:2018) and (EMS ISO 14001:2015)
- 2 years minimum experience.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
Knowledge in work place inspection & observation skills.
- Team work.
- Soft skills (Good communication& presentation skills).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Work under pressure.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications).
- Trainer Skills.
- Drive license.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) format Attention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.
Not Working ? Do you have a problems, something is not working properly?.. go ahead send us FeedBack .