For a reputable company in Khartoum vacancy for HR Manager with following details:
Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues).
• Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
• Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats and timescales
Manage and develop direct reporting staff.
• Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
• Liaise with other functional / departmental head so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
• Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation.
• Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the training/ executive team.
• Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirement for quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and distribution, policies etc.
• Develop and Maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt.Organisations for better and fast functioning of organization.
• Responsible for compensation and benefit strategy supervision and administration to ensure competitive compensation practices and a motivated workforce in the Area / Region.
- Responsible for internal communication in the Area to improve awareness and motivation of employees.
• Conduct and develop company annual salary survey and use output to streamline benefits and compensations for company staff. Advice senior management of any pay and compensation deviation from the market.
• 5-8 years’ experience minimum 4 years in human resources Senior position
• Excellence in a client management model: mobilizing the best people and integrating the tools and processes required to meet the needs of the business
• Business driven with strong financial acumen.
• Strategic planning, complex problem resolution and general management expertise.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• High level of interpersonal skills and integrity; solid team player.
• Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships and provide thought leadership.
• Ability to architect and drive change
• Ability to lead in a global, matrixes environment
Interested candidates to send CV plus recent photo to below email before 20 December 2019.