NASPORT believes that its employees are the key driving force behind its success and invests in training and development programs regularly. We offer our employees exciting opportunities to learn and broaden their experience thus contributing to their car
Vacancy No: 1
Age: Not More Than 50
Section/Unit: Ground Service Equipment
Supervisor: GSE Manager
No. of Post: 1 Duty Station: Khartoum
Duration: 1 Year Renewable
Closing Date: 31 Oct 2019
Manages Workshop activities engaged in all phases of maintenance, to include planning, inspection,, related components and associated equipment. Checks work in progress and that accomplished for conformity to regulatory standards and industry practices. Coordinates work at all stages to maintain schedules & processes and records the same.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes, and supervises associated equipment maintenance, inspection and repair activities. Plans and schedules work assignments, workloads and maintenance procedures. Accounts for equipment, supplies and facilities within his scope of responsibility.
- Coordinates as necessary with the Operations manager on the timely maintenance of equipment, inspection, and arranges with lead engineers and mechanics on all work assignments. Checks methods and techniques employed in inspection, maintenance, repair, service and modification component and installed equipment.
- Maintains a database of equipment maintenance, follow up and spare part inventory.
- Coordinates with Procurement, Operations, Training and other maintenance activities to improve procedures and resolve problems.
- Ensures all maintenance requirements are met within his area of assignment. Arranges and checks that tools, equipment, spare parts and other materials are available for work package accomplishment, initiates requisitions for such materials to replenish stock. Checks proper use, storage and maintenance of tools, and arranges repair, as necessary.
- Observes performance to ensure compliance with publications, technical orders and work standards are met.
- Prepares staff briefings and general correspondence relative to his area of responsibility. Attends management meetings and prepares necessary reports.
- Resolves problems faced by workshop personnel and ensures completion according to schedules.
- Ensure personnel are current with on the job training requirements, and comply with company policy. Assumes management responsibility; performs performance evaluations, promotions, and disciplining employees.
- Carries out other similar or related duties such as, ensuring observance of all fire and safety rules by subordinates, checking maintenance of tools, equipment and the practice of good housekeeping in workshops and at work site, preparing activity, status and statistical reports as required, etc.
- Responsible to comply with the applicable laws, regulations and procedures of NAS and their customers.
- Responsible for exercising due diligence towards Health & Safety of self & others in the organization as well as environmental protection issues.
- Responsible for Safety & Quality of the function/ Task performed
- Responsible for reporting to his superiors’ occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
|Education||Bachelor’s degree on mechanical engineering|
|Competencies Required||Advanced operating software’sComputer Skills(Microsoft Office) Fluency in English Languages,Decision Making & Problem Solving,Time Management, Building & Maintaining Client Relationship, Ethical Responsibility, Confidentiality, Management Relationship, Effective communication, Planning & Forecasting.|
|Training Requirements||Refer to TNA (Training Need Analysis )|
|Experience||Experience In Mechanical (Hydraulic System,Pneumatic System)Experience In Airport Equipment Maintenance At Least 2 Years.|
interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit application includin
Position name through Afaroug@nascorporate.com All application should be submitted before the 31 Oct 2019 . Only qualified and short listed candidates will be contacted