Job Category: Customer Care
Division: Customer Experience & Operations
Location: Al- KhartoumJob
• Owns & Drive Customer processes continuous improvement through the organization • Design Customer Journey at different touch points to meet CE strategic initiatives and goals • Understand user-centered design and balance it with technical limitations and business strategiesDescription:
CareDivision: Customer Experience & OperationsLocation: Al- KhartoumJob Summary: • Owns & Drive Customer processes continuous improvement through the organization • Design Customer Journey at different touch points to meet CE strategic initiatives and goals • Understand user-centered design and balance it with technical limitations and business strategiesDescription:
- Review with relevant departments current processes that affect customers and ensure that they really contribute to improve significantly their experience.
- Documented and signed off customer processes and procedures in coordination with stakeholders.
- Coordinate with other departments (customer care, network and sales) to manage areas impacting customer satisfaction and ensure that the CS index targets are reached.
- Ensure staff adherence and understanding of customer processes. Customer processes must be widely spread through the organization mainly with staff that is directly concerned.
- Set up with Training Unit and BRM support continuous plan to ensure permanent understanding and outsource staff are effectively complying to approved customer processes.
- Project manages customer’s High Volume Journey improvement in coordination with stakeholders. Define with all commercial stakeholders detailed business requirements to be implemented. Ensure all needs have been included during detailed requirements phase and follow up with IT / Technology effective implementation within approved budget and agreed time plan.
- Contribute to CAPEX planning by providing with commercial support business requirements for enablers including but not limited to call centre technologies, real time customer management technologies, network performance monitoring and tools. Ensures that provided specs and requirements for new platforms and tools fits with real and priority customer requirements and contributes significantly to delivery of superior customer experience.
- Develop periodic and regular reports to update Management and business as a whole informed on projects leaded especially customer processes revamp and CRM.
- Contribute to monthly Ops review by providing all information required by Group on concerned.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by manager
Job Requirements: • Bachelor Degree in Business / IT or relevant educational field • 2 – 3 years telecom experience in relevant fieldRequired Skills: • Ability to provide constructive feedback to Management • Ability to roll out new initiatives • Strong presentation skillsClosing Date: Wednesday, October 16, 2019