|Job Title:||Counter Sales Representative ( Nyala )|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Customer Services|
Counter Sales Rep
To advice and handle parts sales and quotation processes to customers, workshops and distributers in order to achieve sales target and customer satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To receive parts counter orders, phone orders and inquiries with courtesy and provide excellent services and technical support to walk-in customers and recommend repair options to ensure all customer orders are dealt with in a professional and satisfactory way.
- Assist & advice customers about products specification to ensure that the customer receive the right spare part from in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Generate timely reports stating the sales value in order to compare it with the set target, and register the lost sales in the system to help increase efficiency
- To invoice the available and received parts and contact customers of it’s arrival to ensure quick and timely delivery
- Participate in yearly stock planning, report weekly all sales transaction and lost sales and notify shortage of items to Part Coordinator to help set the right stock mix and increase parts availability
- Oversee and maintain proper counter appearance to maintain the company image and reputation
- Process emergency orders to Coordinator parts operations (Order, Consultant) and help serve distributors network in professional manner to maximize sales
- Inform customer of any new products and promotional activities to help increase sales
Cash flow Control
- Report and control all cash transactions on a daily basis to track all cash flow
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSC in Agricultural Engineering or a closely related field
- Minimum 2 year of experience in sales
- Parts and Service experience
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Sales & marketing
- Customer relationship management
- Computer skills
- Ability to speak, read and present professionally in both English and Arabic
- Warehouse Policies and Procedures
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.