|Job Title:||Counter Sales Representative (Khartoum)|
|Company:||Sudanese Tractor Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
To provide excellent customer service by assisting customers promptly and courteously with their purchases and efficient processing of their orders to achieve sales target and customer satisfaction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Customer Handling
- Receive parts counter orders, phone orders and inquiries with courtesy and provide excellent services and technical support to walk-in customers and recommend repair options to ensure all customer orders are dealt with in a professional and satisfactory way.
- Customer Consultation
- Assist and advice customers about products specification to support customerâ€™s decision and ensure the customers receive the right product requested from the first time in order to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Products Marketing
- Inform customer of any new products and promotional activities to help increase sales.
- Repairs Recommendations
- Recommend repair options to the customer (new, reman, classic, etc.) in order to ensure customer satisfaction and to increase sales.
- Orders Processing
- Process all orders efficiently in order to ensure smooth sales operations.
- Parts Invoicing
- Invoice the available and received parts and contact customers of it’s arrival to ensure quick and timely delivery.
- Sales Reporting
- Generate a daily/weekly/monthly report stating the sales value in order to compare it with the set target, and register the lost sales in the system to help increase efficiency.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- BSc or Diploma in Engineering Discipline.
- 2 Years as Service Technician or counter sales in similar discipline.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Versatile in Electronic and hard copied Parts Catalogues
- Proficiency in Using MS applications.
- Basic knowledge of warehouse policies and Procedures.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain good Customers Relations.
- Problem solving and ability to determine solutions to customers.
- Result oriented.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.