|Job Title:||Animal Feed – Veterinary Technical Support Representative|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||0-2 Years Experience|
|Job Category:||Product Development & Research|
Technical Support Representative(T.S.R) has primary responsibility for assisting and supporting the agreed strategy for the Technical Support and delivery of the KISS â€’Key Indicators for Strategic Success’. The T.S.R will also participate in support and develop Animal feed customers and seeking new potential opportunities.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To implement the agreed strategy for the Technical Support and deliver the KISS through regular visits and follow up with Animal Feed Customers and solve their complaints.
- To collect and update Farms data in SLX System.
- Feedback from the field .
- Solve customers complaints along with regular visits and update farms data.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Medicine .
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Good knowledge in veterinary medicine and farm management.
- Problem solving skills .
- Analytical thinking .
- Excellent customer service skills .
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.