|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Mechanics & Installers Technician|
|Company:||DAL Design & Construction|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Engineering – Mechanical|
|Location:||Khartoum-2 & Sites|
To provide HVAC services with specific responsibility for identifying repair and/or replacement needs; installing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading HVAC systems and equipment; assisting other skilled trades; and ensuring that tools and materials are available at job sites.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly inspection form.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the company.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturerâ€™s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is need to correct.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- Carry out and ensure planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is completed on all relevant
equipment daily, weekly, monthly and as planned.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
– Vocational Apprenticeship Certificate/Diploma in Air Conditioning
– 3 years of experience in Maintenance of HVAC-Chiller and associated cooling equipment (AHUâ€™s, FCUâ€™s, CCU, Pumps and CT etc)
– Experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- A wide knowledge about the installation and repairing of split and window A/C units.
- Well versed with repairing of refrigerators and freezers.
- Knowledge of A/C. Chiller maintenance and temperature setting is a must.
- Should be able to check the leakage in A/C and detect the faults in A/C. with the output of repairing.
- Ability to detect the malfunctioning and damage of the units.
- Must have knowledge of spare parts related of A/C. units, freezers, refrigerators, etc.
- Should be able to detect the trouble shooting problems.
- Should have good communication skills
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.
Note: All dates on this website are in (Day/Month/Year) formatAttention: You need to Sign in before applying for any vacancy.