Analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible of entering all transactions to the accounting system.
- Responsible for cash and bank accounts. Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and file invoices.
- Monitoring and prepare daily bank statements and controlling payments.
- Resolve Accounts Payable and receivable issues or queries , suppliers accounts controller
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Perusing custodies and loan clearance.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Communication Skills (Verbal and written).
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- General Math Skills,
- Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills
- Quality Focus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team work and support.
- Professional, hardworking and a positive attitude.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Qualifications / Experience:
- Candidates must have at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting, corporate finance or related field.
- Least 2-4 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with creating financial statements
Send Cv with job Title to : firstname.lastname@example.org