|Job Title:||AP Accountant|
|Company:||DAL Engineering Division|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Finance & Accounts|
To ensure providing financial, administrative and clerical support to the operations. Their role is to complete payments and control expenses by receiving payments, plus processing, verifying and reconciling invoices.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Receiving Documents:Maintain receiving full set of payable documents on time in order to be verified and ensure that all approvals are completed.
ensure timely posting for all approved payable documents to the right accounts in order to have an update records.
Send regular reports showing due for payments including accruals so as to enable treasury having a better cash follow projection.,
Payable Coordination :
Maintain high level of coordination between payable customers, accounts team and treasury to smooth & support business operations.
Accruals Control & Analysis:
Maintain a cleared and updated records for accruals with full details to ensure charging each period with all related expenses.
Maintain proper filing to smooth & speed receiving information when needed.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
QualificationBachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Business Administration Certified Accountant (ACCA/CPA)Experience:Minimum 3+ years experience in Finance within a corporate environment Minimum 2 + years experience in Accounts within a complex environment
Required Skills & Knowledge:
Fluent in English Financial Management Knowledge of Standard Accounting Practices & Procedures
Critical Thinker/Problem-Solving Skills.Analytical Skills & Data Reporting Budget Management Project Management MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Apply through: DAL Career Website :http://careers.dalgroup.com/career_opportunities/.
or send your CV to:
and mention the position name in the subject filed .
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.