|Job Title:||Quality Inspector|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||junior-level (1-4 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
Ensure effective implementation of developed quality systems requirements, Polices, Procedures, Specification and Manuals.
Execute, monitor and control the quality objectives and activities to facilitate continual improvement in the Commodities and International Market processes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Regulator Inspection for CIM Stores and goods within execution chain.
– Vessel and container inspection before & during loading on site.
– Follow up Incoming Material Inspection, Non-conforming and Waste disposition.
– Follow up GMP, Cleaning, and Pest control.
– Follow up fumigation process and contractor on site.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree from relevant qualification .
Required Skills & Knowledge:
– Critical thinking .
– Problem solving.
– Professionalism and Work ethic.
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.