Senior Quality Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Quality Engineer|
|Company:||Sayga Investment Co. Ltd.|
|Job Classification:||mid-level (4-7 years)|
|Job Category:||Quality Assurance / Control|
Ensure effective implementation of developed quality systems requirements, Polices, Procedures, Specification and Manuals. Execute, monitor and control the quality objectives and activities to facilitate continual improvement in the Commodities and International Market processes and adopt a systematic approach to quality and food safety systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– Ensure effective implementation of developed quality systems requirements, polices, procedures, specification and manuals.
– Execute, monitor and control the quality objectives and activities to facilitate continual improvement in the CIM processes.
– Adopt a systematic approach to quality and food safety systems.
– Follow up and report quality plan in leased plant/ facilities operations during proceeding.
– Report Prolong storage CIM commodity in warehouses .
– Follow up fumigation processes and contractor on site .
– Ensure the goods preserved in good quality in leased plant/facilities .
– Liaise with QC Labs or out site labs for tests requested and collate tests reports or quality certificates .
– Conduct internal audits & onsite training.
Minimum Qualification & Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree from relevant qualification
Required Skills & Knowledge:
– Critical thinking .
– Problem solving.
– Professionalism and Work ethic.
– Excellent Communication skills .
– Team work skills .
Before you go on:
DAL Career website is developed to allow you to find different careers opportunities within DAL Group, use this website to find a job and apply.
- Our Official Application Form: Kindly use DAL Group Job Application Form instead of your CV, then attach it when asked for a CV in the e-recruitment application
- How to Apply: Find out DAL Group application process– and read about the next stages in our recruitment process. Create an account
- My Application: Manage your application, register for updates and search for jobs.
- Careers & Jobs: The diversity of DAL Group business means, there could be a role within DAL Group to match you.
- Compensation, Rewards & Benefits: Our compensation, rewards and benefits are designed to meet individual, local and international market needs as well as DAL Group requirements.
- Development & Career Progression: DAL Group companies are committed to develop & train employees for success.