Job Logistics /Import Export Specialist For Mining Company in Sudan
Job Location : Khartoum
Age : 30 – 40
Qualification Requirement :
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business-related field.
- 3-5 years’ Experience
- Flaunt in English
- Strong analytical, critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and SAP with the ability to adapt to company specific systems.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong problem solving skills and decision-making abilities
Duties & Responsibility :
- Strategic planning, management of logistics, warehousing, transportation, and customer service.
- Directing, improving and coordinating the complete ordering cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Track quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transportation costs, and efficiency.
- Warehouse arrangement, merchandise catalogue, route planning, and shipment operations.
- organizes and oversees product shipments domestically and internationally
- Work closely with government agencies, such as SMRC.
- Resolve any emerging issues or complaints and assist in handling and resolving freight claims.
- Compliance with laws and regulations.
- Responsible for preparing and processing all documents and permits, maintaining records of all transactions, assessing the products’ qualities for import and export.
- Tracking shipments to ensure that they arrive at their destinations in a precise and timely manner.
- All other duties as required or needed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Please write the Job Position as your E-mail subject
Closing Date 15 Aug , 2021