Production Coordinator – Almanna
- Receive raw and packaging materials and deliver finish goods.
- Monitoring production area and coordinate with Supply Chain Management inventories to avoid shortages occur.
- Share production polices and monitor its implementation.
- Organizing operation plans to meet order needs.
- Preparing and design production documents and procedures
- Control production records.
- Fill and complete departmental paperwork (including inventories, market orders, end of day reports).
- Fill and lean manufacturing reports and monitor application.
- Fill ERP system (Odoo).
- coordinate training and sessions plans.
- Fill in as person in charge as needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor or diploma holder.
- Microsoft excel.
- Strong personality.
- Communication skills.
- Reports and documentation knowledge.
- Production management.
- Time management.
- ERP systems awareness.
Those wishing to apply for the job must send the CV to an email: [email protected] or submit the documents to the company administration in Khartoum, the old industrial area south of Al-Afrah Tobacco Factory.
Last day to apply for the job: 01 January 2020