1- Specialist Training
Job Category: Customer Care
Division: Customer Experience & Operations
Location: Al- Khartoum
• Create and update the department training Material for CR • Deliver In-House Training for current CR employees, Coordinate with concerned divisions to guarantee seamless release of MTN products and services. • Train New CR employees and ensure their successful integration into their departments
- Organize , conduct and develop introduction training for new CR team ;provide agents with all needed trainings and materials to be able to start their job and assist them to be familiar with all areas such as on-the-job training, use of computers software, interpersonal skills, quality & process and procedures and product and services and prices knowledge and ensure their successful integration.
- Confer with management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies
- Train CR agents on the art of communicating with the customers face to face , over the telephone and through other tools such as web \ social media
- Test new trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training as well as ensure knowledge of Existing CR Staff through monthly tests and refreshment programs.
- Evaluate CR weakness areas using Quality feedback, surveys and Management feedback and design and conduct coaching sessions which can includes individual trainings , workshops, demonstrations, meetings and workshops for better approach
- Responsible to coordinate with internal and external parties to deliver accurate, on time Materials that enhance understanding of about services ,products and services and system for CR team
- Participate in tests and acceptance process with Marketing and IS and other entities for new P&S
- Design and prepare needed tainting material in order to communicate new and Updated info about product and services
- Create or modify CRs platforms users and follow up with concerning departments.
- Collect the requirements for new applications , be involved in systems testing and acceptance ;and design Suitable Training materials to demonstrate and ease use of new applications
- Maintaining (physical and logical) filing system for the training manuals and trainee’s records.
- Conduct trainings , provide manuals and guidance to third parties working with MTN Customers
- Report to the Customer Planning & enablement Manager any alarming indicators and valuable information.
- Responsible to Communicate to CR Staff and commercial team on time any bulk SMS notification for Customers
- Responsible to renew and update and review CR handbook and WEB information
- Evaluate performance and decide continuity of New CR Staff after completion of training period and before start-up on field Job (through the tests and the behavioural assessment )
- Determine and plan with CR management and HR needed trainings programs that develop performance and Quality of service and follow up for implementation.
- Create and Update training procedures.
- Answer CR team queries about any information related to the P&S, Offers and procedures
20. Ensure Confidentiality of information as requested by MK or Management and communicate them when
• University Degree in Business or any related filed
• 2-4 years relevant working experienceRequired Skills:
• Good knowledge of internal systems & applications and procedures
• Good presentation & communication skills
• Good work ethics.
• Team skills, Adaptability
.• Integral Behaviour Skills
Closing Date: Thursday, November 28, 2019
2 – Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager
Job Category: Corporate Communication & CSR
Division: Corporate Services
Location: Al- Khartoum
• To ensure proper management of corporate affairs and public policy in line with prevailing regulatory framework and MTN Group guidelines.
• To ensure that regulations issued by regulators are fairly observed by the company and represent the internal and external focal point for Regulatory Affairs.
• Advising the business units on the regulatory aspects that affect operations and strategies.
• The role is responsible for overseeing all operational areas pertaining to regulatory management including Licensing, competition, regulatory compliance, resources management and quality of service.
- Define MTN’s position, develop and execute advocacy strategies on key regulatory developments and public policy agenda and directives.
- Environmental scanning and monitoring to identify policy, legislative and regulatory issues that may impact MTN’s business.
- Proactive stakeholder management to keep stakeholders informed of regulatory developments and provide continued relevant strategic guidance.
- Develop policies and thought leadership positions to contribute positively to regulatory decisions and industry issues and identify and seek to resolve regulatory issues in a timely manner in line with regulatory requirements.
- Manage all aspects related to product price, competition, interconnect, access and consumer protection -all underpinned by robust ROI models
- Proactively manage all regulatory aspects related to emerging digital services and financial regulation
- Develop and implement a robust technical regulation strategy, policy and framework that are aligned with government policy and regulatory directives
- Drive and monitor regulatory compliance and governance processes and monitor license obligations and rights as applicable to the company.
- Analyse, economic, political, social and regulatory trends to provide relevant insights and support MTN’s business strategy and market positioning
- Undertake studies and internal coordination to respond to consultation work issues by the regulators.
- Co-ordinate Regulatory information gathering and provide reports as per regulators’ requirements. Ensure regulators requests are adequately met including consultation papers.
- Oversees and manages the related regulatory resources requirements and initiates additional resources requests on behalf of the company.
- Secure Regulatory approvals as per business requirements
- Regulatory awareness raising and provision of advices and support business and support functions
- Develop and maintain Regulatory guidelines, processes and procedures
- Ensure adequate filing and data retention for all activities vested in the job.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports requested by management and the regulator.
- Performs Ad-Hoc duties as assigned by management.
Bachelor Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or related field. Related post-graduation is preferred
• At least 8 years relevant working experience in regulatory management or related fieldRequired Skills:
• Understanding of the market in a general sense
• Understanding of external best practice in related field.
• Experience of managing / coaching others
• Proven communication skills including tact and diplomacy
• Good relationship building skills
• NegotiationClosing Date: Thursday, November 28, 2019